Lunchkey MKII issues

D
Dario posted Aug 25, 01:49:

HI,
New here, and thanks for the work you guys are doing.
I have some issues with my setup, I tried finding answers in the forums, but I wasn't able to locate a "search" function in the forum, am I missing something?
I tried the easiest samplerbox solution (just R-Pi, Midi controller and thumbdrive for samples), and something doesn't work. The launchkey plays, but only with the default sound (Saw), it doesn't seem to be able to change samples.
I'm wondering if anybody else has had this issue and if you have a solution

I was also reading somewhere that Launchkey actually behaves like 2 MIDI devices, I wonder if that's the cause of the issue.

A
AlexM posted Aug 25, 05:27:

This doesn't sound like a Launchkey issue if it does in fact play the default Saw. Are you trying to play sample sets from a USB stick? Try a different stick if you have one.

If Saw isn't on the USB stick, it shouldn't load up at all - so that will be an indication of whether your USB stick is loading correctly

D
Dario posted Sep 4, 03:38:

Saw is also present in the main samplerbox folder, technically works even without USB stick, that's why it plays. I thought about USB stick issues too, but I have tried 4 different ones... it seems to me that the launchkey isn't sending the channel change signal.

(not published)
  I want to post as guest