We are happy to launch the first ready-to-use version of SamplerBox, available for DIY musicians. The batch #1 is now sold out. The next batch will be available in the following months. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAMPLERBOX PLAYER PCB (BETA 1)
The SamplerBox Player PCB (Beta 1) is the first version of SamplerBox as a ready-to-use Raspberry Pi extension board. It requires a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3, and gives the following features:
Price: 109,90 €
Shipping (worldwide): 9,90 €
Shipping on 2017 May 10th.
- SamplerBox "drop'n'play" sampler: drop .WAV samples onto a USB stick and play!
- Up to 128 voices of polyphony
- High-end audio chip (PCM5122 112db SNR DAC)
- Stereo main output (3.5mm) + headphone output (3.5mm)
- Volume control knob
- Program change and menu buttons
- MIDI IN and THRU ports
- 16x2 character LCD screen, colors: green or blue (availability: blue only)
- A RaspberryPi 2 or 3
- A standard microUSB power unit (phone charger)
- A microSD card that will host the ready-to-use image (available as download)
As this is the first PCB version of SamplerBox, you'll also need to love DIY and some RaspberryPi/Linux/electronics skills :) It's even better if you have already played with a RaspberryPi and the current SamplerBox software.